Saturday, November 27, 2010

November 27th Playlist

Artist

Song Title

Album

Set 1

Camp Lo

Krystal Karrington

Uptown Saturday Night

Elzhi

DEMONS

The Preface

Reks

Get Rowdy (Featuring Sha Stimuli & Reef The Lost Cause)

 

Cunninlynguists

Southernunderground

Southernunderground

Braille

It Won't Last

Shades of Grey

DJ DMD

25 Lighters (Featuring Lil' Keke & Fat Pat)

 

Set 2

Jay-Z

Venus Vs. Mars

Blueprint 3

Roc Marciano

Panic

Marcberg

Blackalicious

Green Light: Now Begin

Blazing Arrow

Beastie Boys

Shake Your Rump

Paul's Boutique

Danger Doom

A.T.H.F.

The Mouse & The Mask

Danny!

Give Me a Chance

Charm

Set 3

Talib Kweli

I Get High (Featuring Mos Def)

 

Nas

I'm A Villain

 

Da Bush Babees

Intro (Featuring Mos Def)

Gravity

Common Sense

Resurrection

Resurrection

Rapper Big Pooh

Every Block

Sleepers

Curren$y

Breakfast

Pilot Talk

Amel Larrieux

Get Up (Remix) (Featuring Mos Def)

 

Scarface

In Between Us (Featuring Nas)

The Fix

Cassidy

Can't Fade Me (Featuring Nas & Quan)

I'm a Hustla

Tonedeff

No Hope (Featuring Deacon)

Tonenospacedeff

Souls of Mischief

Taxi Cab

 

Marvin Gaye

Soon I'll Be Loving You Again

I Want You

Jay-Z

American Dreamin'

American Gangster

Depeche Mode

Personal Jesus

Violator

Apathy

Personal Jesus

Where's Your Album

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, folks. I noticed a couple of errors after I posted this message, so I had to go back and correct a few things. If you notice any errors on here, feel free to leave a comment and let me know.

    Also, I checked the stats for the blog, and somehow, there's some people in Denmark that have viewed the blog. I have no idea how they came across this, but big shout out to them.

    As always, thanks for listening, people.

    ReplyDelete