Saturday, February 12, 2011

February 12th Playlist

Artist

Song Title

Album

Set 1

  

Jake One

Glow (Featuring Elzhi & Royce Da 5'9")

White Van Music

Sean Price

60 Bar Dash

 

Jake One

Hurt U (Featuring Pharoahe Monch & Kardinal Offishall)

White Van Music

Showbiz & AG

You Know Now

Good Fellas

Ill & Al Skratch

Where My Homiez?

Creep Wit' Me

1982

People Are Running

1982

Homeboy Sandman

Gun Control

 

Nas

I Gave You Power

It Was Written

Pharoahe Monch

When The Gun Draws

Desire

Heltah Skeltah

WMD (Featuring Smif-N-Wessun)

 

Black Milk

Hell Yeah

Tronic

Skyzoo & Illmind

Frisbees

Live From The Tape Deck

Churchill

Here We Are

 

1982

Thugathon 2010 (Featuring MOP)

1982

Black Milk

Matrix (Featuring Pharoahe Monch & Sean Price)

Tronic

Sean Price

Risin' To The Top (Featuring Agallah)

Monkey Barz

MF Doom

Yessir (Featuring Raekwon)

Born Like This

Set 2

  

Hi-Tek

Can We Go Back (Featuring Ayak & Talib Kweli)

Hi-Teknology 2

Hugh Masekela

Been Such A Long Time Gone

 

Johnson & Jonson

Long Time Gone

Johnson & Jonson

Gift of Gab

Way of The Light

4th Dimensional Rocketships Going Up

Nas

The Cross

God's Son

Clipse

Nightmares (Featuring Bilal)

Hell Hath No Fury

Pharoahe Monch

Trilogy (Featuring Mr. Porter, Dwele & Tone)

Desire

Gwen McCrae

Love Without Sex

 

Lupe Fiasco

Hustlaz Song

 

The O'Jays

Who Am I

 

Atmosphere

Little Man

You Can't Imagine The Fun We're Having

AZ

Your World Don't Stop

Doe or Die

2 comments:

  1. I was listening tonight and stopped on the station when I heard Nas and then I heard the Love Without Sex song and rushed home to try and find who sung it before I forgot the words. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem at all. I'm really glad you enjoyed it. I originally wasn't going to throw the Love Without Sex song on there since I thought I had enough samples already, but I'm glad I did. Tell your people about the show.

    ReplyDelete