Saturday, May 21, 2011

May 21st Playlist

Artist

Song Title

Album

Set 1

  

PackFM

Sire

I Fucking Hate Rappers

Elzhi

What I Write

The Preface

Kno

99 Problems (Remix)

The White Albulum

Shad

Wild

When This is Over

James Brown

Blues and Pants

 

Super Lover Cee & Cassanova Rudd

Do The James Brown

Girls I Got 'Em Locked

The Notorious BIG

Dreams

 

Set 2

  

Esoteric

Guns, Germs & Steel

Boston Pharaoh

Reks

The Wonder Years

Rhythmatic Eternal King Supreme

Talib Kweli

Roll Off Me

Right About Now

GZA

Cold World (Featuring Inspectah Deck & Life)

Liquid Swords

Reef The Lost Cauze

Gone (Featuring King Magnetic & Termanology)

A Vicious Cycle

Set 3

  

Beastie Boys

Multilateral Nuclear Disarmament

Hot Sauce Committee Part 2

Sha Stimuli

Back of The Bus (Featuring Hasan Salaam)

March on Washington

Shad

I Get Down

When This is Over

Jay Electronica

Somethin To Hold On To

What The F*** Is a Jay Electronica

Set 4

  

Outkast

Spottieottiedopalicious

Aquemini

Cunninlynguists

The Light (Featuring Club Dub)

A Piece of Strange

The Roots

Radio Daze (Featuring Blu & P.O.R.N. & Dice Raw)

How I Got Over

Big KRIT

The Vent

Return of 4eva

Outkast

Toilet Tisha

Aquemini

Atmosphere

My Key

The Family Sign

Big KRIT

Rise and Shine

Return of 4eva

Cunninlynguists

My Habit

Oneirology

   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment