Monday, February 20, 2012

February 18th Playlist


ArtistSong TitleAlbum

Madlib

The String (Heavy Jones)Beat Konducta, Vol 5-6
Reflection Eternal

The BlastTrain Of Thought
Freddie Gibbs & Madlib

Thuggin'
The Roots

Wicked WaysDilla Jawns
Erykah BaduMy PeopleNew Amerykah Part One (4th World War)
Slum Village

2u4uFantastic Vol. 2
A Tribe Called QuestLuck of Lucien

J Dilla

Yesterday Jay Love Japan
Big K.R.I.T.

They Got Us K.R.I.T. Wuz Here
X-Clan

Raise The FlagTo the East, Blackwards
Diamond DistrictFirst TimeIn The Ruff

MadlibSacrifice (Beat-A-Holic Thoughts)

Beat Konducta, Vol 5-6
The Notorious B.I.G.

The World Is Filled...Life After Death
Kendrick Lamar

Alien Girl (Today W/ Her)O(verly) D(edicated)
J Dilla

On Stilts Jay Stay Paid
Madlib

J's Day Theme #3Beat Konducta, Vol 5-6
A Tribe Called Quest

Word PlayBeats, Rhymes, & Life
Mobb DeepU.S.A. (Aiiight Then)Murda Muzik

Extra Prolific

In Front of the KidsLike It Should Be
Danny!

Still Got LoveWhere Is Danny?
J Dilla

Say It (Instrumental)Jay Love Japan
Kendrick Lamar


Rigamortus remix ft. Busta Rhymes
AkrobatikPut Ya Stamp On It ft. Talib Kweli

Absolute Value
Junior M.A.F.I.A.Lyrical WizardryConspiracy

The Roots


Q-Tip


Apathy


Madlib


Danny!


Earl Sweatshirt


The Roots


Extra Prolific

Junior M.A.F.I.A.

Danny!

Madlib
Make My ft. Big K.R.I.T. & Dice Raw

Life Is Better ft. Norah Jones

It's Only Hip-Hop ft. Brevi

The Mystery (Dilla's Still Here)

I Want Her (She's So Heavy)

Home


DillaTude The Flight Of Titus

Go Back to School

Crazaay

Check It Out

Anthenagin' (?)
Undun


The Reinassance


Honkey Kong!


Beat Konducta, Vol 5-6

And I Love H.E.R.





How I Got Over


Like It Should Be

Conspiracy

Danny Is Dead

Beat Konducta, Vol 5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment